Infinite Ajax Scroll v2.2.0 has just been released and is now available for download.
This is a pretty big release improving the overall stability of the plugin, especially for those who want to use infinite scroll with pages that get updated through AJAX, like search filters and the like.
Here is the full list of fixes and changes:
- Improved documentation on delay and negativeMargin options
- Added FAQ to support documentation
- Added Wordpress cookbook
- Fix: Maintain history state object when changing pages (longzheng)
- Fix: no longer caching $itemsContainer (fixes #153)
- Fix: really destroy instance on destroy method (fixes #160)
- Fix: Replaced deprecated size() with .length (fixes #162)
- Fix: Reworked binding and unbinding (fixes various issues with unbinding)
- Fix: Bail out when device doesn't support onScroll event (like Opera Mini) (fixes #146 by fflewddur)
- Added reinitialize method
If you experience any issues with this release, please let us know through our issue tracker.